Friday, June 30, 2006

Stuffed Dog of the Week - #4

While looking for stuffed dogs, I found a Kosen dog that was adorable. Further investigation led me to a catalog of Kosen dogs and I had a hard time choosing which would win the "stuffed dog of the week" contest for this week. In the end, I decided upon the most life-like of the bunch, though a lot of them are really fabulous.

Meet the Kosen Collie... For me, all collies are still Lassie. What can I do? Kosen Plush Toys has been around since the beginning of the 20th century and their toys are manufactured in Bad Kosen to this very day. (Read more about their history, design & manufacture at the link above.) I'm guessing that these are collector's items rather than toys...

1 comment:

DI_Dad said...

rachel -
I found myself here after wandering through your other site and then found myself perusing the Kosen catalog. Amazing plush animals to say the least.
- eric