Monday, June 05, 2006

Woof Poof

Hi,

I'm Leah, and I'll be representing Poofy, the cutest, fuzziest dog you've ever met.

Today is Poofy's first day as a blogdog, so he's not sure what he wants to say. Right now, he's lying on the couch, listening to the sounds out in the hallway, and barking softly at Sven, the Golden Retriever who lives across the way.

When I write for Poofy, I just quote him directly, so I'll be writing from his point of view:

Hi people and dogs. It's been a very tiring few days, because it's been very hot out, and there were children visiting who thought it was very fun to put my leash on me and take me for long walks. When it's this hot, I gotta tell you, I just don't like to walk that much. On the other hand, these kids were very sloppy eaters, so there were great goodies on the floor. Plus, they kept asking for hot dogs and not finishing them, and you know what THAT means...

So I've been eating pretty well, but now that they're gone, it's back to the dog food for me. That's why I'm lying pensively on the couch, barking softly at Sven.

Have a good day folks.
Poofy.

No comments: